top of page
BED BUG TREATMENT
DON’T LET THE BED BUGS BITE.
Due to population growth and global travel, bed bug problems have grown rapidly in recent years. Left untreated, the problem can only get worse.
ABC Home and Commercial Services expert technicians will come out and do a thorough inspection of your home. We’ll work with you to design a custom treatment plan allowing you and your family to ‘Sleep Tight’ once again.
Call ABC Home and Commercial Services today to set up your estimate.
DON’T SLEEP ON THE BED BUG FACTS
• Contrary to popular stereotypes, bed bugs are not limited to
• They can live on any surface, not just mattresses. Other areas
to be aware of: bed frames, chairs, couches, desks and
• They can be transported on luggage and backpacks.
• Bed bugs will come out to feed, not just at night.
TIPS TO AVOID BED BUGS WHEN TRAVELING
• Check mattresses (along seams and edges), bed frames (joints and
screw holes), chairs and along the floor near the bed.
• Avoid storing your luggage on the floor or on the bed.
• Keep your luggage elevated on a luggage rack.
• Avoid using dressers and drawers.
• Check all luggage prior to heading home.
• Immediately wash and dry all clothes and shoes using the hottest water
and dryer settings possible.
bottom of page